Participants must observe the 3m distance specified by the authorities.
This results in 10 training places per free training: up to 7 in Flugraum, up to 3 in Bewegungsraum.
If people are a couple or live in a common household, they do not have to follow distance rules. Then 2 people can share one of the 10 places. Partner acrobatics is only allowed in this case.
We expect that open trainings will not be too full for now. That is why we want to forego pre-registration. However, it can happen that we have to reject someone. If you want to be sure that you can train, please come on time. Guests (who are not Vuesch members) are welcome as usually.
We only start at 8:30 p.m. as we still have to disinfect after the courses.
We need to keep a contact tracking list for all participants. The data will only be used for infection tracking and will be destroyed after 4 weeks.
- Open training is Monday to Friday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:15 p.m. (sometimes a little longer). Any discipline any day.
- Entrance via the fire stairs (spiral staircase on the side of the building). Please not before 8:30 p.m. If the door is closed, knock loudly. The normal entrance is now mostly closed.
- Enter your name, address, telephone and email each time in the tracking list.
- Observe a distance of 3m when exercising
- 10 training places maximum. 4 suspension points for aerial acrobatics, 3 in Flugraum, 1 in Bewegungsraum
- If possible, use the puzzle mats and disinfect them after use. At the moment there is only one of the roll mats.
- We recommend bringing a towel or a yoga mat for stretching, etc.
- If you use crash mats, disinfect them after use
Open training takes place Monday to Friday from 20:15 until 22:30, although this can sometimes be extended if the overseer remains on site. The training is generally without guidance, although tips are welcome.
Participation is free of charge for all club members. Non-members can join in for a fee of €4.00 per session. In winter, all participants (whether members or non-members) are expected to contribute €0.50 per hour towards heating costs.
As all our staff are volunteers, regular members are invited to assist with construction or cleaning once or twice a year.
For Classes information, please double check with the Teachers.
Please be aware that as open sessions are unguided, we cannot accept liability for any occurrences of injury or damage to personal property. Training is conducted at your own risk.
Your Vuesch Open Training Team
20:15 Uhr Hula Hoop – Bewegungsraum
0157 38671519 / firstname.lastname@example.org
20:15 Uhr Jonglage & Spinning – Flugraum
Kontakt: Angelika Ohlert
email@example.com / 0172 1767338
20:15 Uhr Luft- & Partnerakrobatik – Flugraum
0152 56076851 / firstname.lastname@example.org
20:15 Uhr Jonglage – Flugraum
20:30 Uhr Clown – Bewegungsraum
Hier probieren sich Änfänger wie professionelle Clowns gemeinsam aus. Genau wie bei den anderen freien Trainings auch gibt es beim Clownstraining keinen Übungs- oder Kursleiter, jedoch bereitet einer der TeilnehmerInnen die Trainingsübungen vor.
0174 2453926 / email@example.com
20:15 Uhr Akrobatik – Flugraum
Kontakt: Christian 0152 56361731 / firstname.lastname@example.org
20:15 Uhr Alle Disziplinen – Flugraum