For classes information, please double check with the teachers.
Please be aware that as open sessions are unguided, we cannot accept liability for any occurrences of injury or damage to personal property. Training is conducted at your own risk.
Your Vuesch Open Training Team
Participants must observe the 3m distance specified by the authorities.
This results in 10 training places per free training: up to 7 in flight space, up to 3 in movement space.
If people are a couple or live in a common household, they do not have to follow distance rules. Then 2 people can share one of the 10 places. Partner acrobatics is only allowed in this case.
To preregister for Open Training, please check our sign up sheet, or join our mailing list. As it is the summer break and many of our supervisors are away, it is important to check the sheet for timings and sign up in advance. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee training slots every day at the moment.
We only start at 8:30 pm as we still have to disinfect after the courses.
We need to keep a contact tracking list for all participants. The data will only be used for infection tracking and will be destroyed after 4 weeks.
- Open training is Monday to Friday from 8:30 pm to 10:15 pm (sometimes a little longer). Any discipline any day.
- Entrance via the fire stairs (spiral staircase on the side of the building). Please not before 8:30 pm If the door is closed, knock loudly. The normal entrance is now mostly closed.
- Enter your name, address, telephone and email each time in the tracking list.
- Observe a distance of 3 m when exercising
- 10 training places maximum. 4 suspension points for aerial acrobatics, 3 in flight space, 1 in movement space
- If possible, use the puzzle mats and disinfect them after use. At the moment there is only one of the roll mats.
- We recommend bringing a towel or a yoga mat for stretching, etc.
- If you use crash mats, disinfect them after use
Open training takes place Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 20:30 until 22:30, although this can sometimes be extended if the overseer remains on site. The training is generally without guidance, although tips are welcome. All disciplines are welcome to practice each evening, although aerial spots are limited so please be considerate.
Participation is free of charge for all club members. Non-members can join in for a fee of € 4.00 per session. In winter, all participants (whether members or non-members) are expected to contribute € 0.50 per hour towards heating costs.
As all our staff are volunteers, regular members are invited to assist with construction or cleaning once or twice a year.
8:15 pm All disciplines – flight area