Free training is from 20.30 – 22.30 or later at the supervisors discretion.
It is currently run all weekday evenings.
Please be aware that as open sessions are unguided, we cannot accept liability for any occurrences of injury or damage to personal property. Training is conducted at your own risk.
Your Vuesch Open Training Team
Participants must observe the 1.5m distance specified by the authorities.
This results in 24 training places per free training: up to 15 in flight space, up to 8 in movement space.
If people are a couple or live in a common household, they do not have to follow distance rules. Then 2 people can share one of the places.
For free-training we can take a maximum of 24 people in total. Aerial spots will be allocated on a ‘first come first served’ basis, although please be considerate to other members and try to find a sharing compromise so that all have the opportunity to train a bit during the evening.
Enter and leave from the fire escape up the spiral staircase to the left-hand side of the building, the door will be open 15 mins before the class.
Free training takes place between 20.30 and 22.30 or later at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Open training is Monday to Friday from 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm (sometimes a little longer). Any discipline any day.
- Entrance via the fire stairs (spiral staircase on the side of the building). Please not before 8:30 pm If the door is closed, knock loudly. The normal entrance is now mostly closed.
- Observe a distance of 1.5 m when exercising
- 24 training places maximum. 4 suspension points for aerial acrobatics, 3 in flight space, 1 in movement space
- If possible, use the puzzle mats and disinfect them after use. At the moment there is only one of the roll mats.
- We recommend bringing a towel or a yoga mat for stretching, etc.
- If you use crash mats, disinfect them after use
Open training takes place weekday evenings from 20:30 until 22:30, although this can sometimes be extended if the overseer remains on site. The training is generally without guidance, although tips are welcome. All disciplines are welcome to practice each evening, although aerial spots are limited so please be considerate.
Participation is free of charge for all club members. Non-members can join in for a fee of € 4.00 per session. In winter, all participants (whether members or non-members) are expected to contribute €5 per hour divided between whoever is using the space towards heating costs.
As all our staff are volunteers, regular members are invited to assist with construction or cleaning once or twice a year.
8:15 pm All disciplines – flight area
Contact: Anne, Pascal